What's an NP?
Find an NP
Objectives & Milestones
From the President
MA BORN & DPH News
NE Regional NP Conference
MCNP PAC Home
MCNP PAC Calendar
MCNP PAC News
Find Your Legislators
Contact MCNP PAC
About the MCNP
The Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
(MCNP) was organized in 1992 to provide focused
representation and support of issues relevant to all
Massachusetts Nurse Practitioners regardless of specialty
or organizational affiliation.
Purpose of the MCNP
- Work for the improvement of and access to health care for all people;
- Foster high standards of advanced nursing practice, education, and research:
- Promote the professional development of nurse practitioners;
- Establish and maintain coalitions with professional nursing organizations, non-nursing health care organizations, business and consumer groups;
- Establish and promote participation in the public policy process and advocate for nurse practitioners in Massachusetts.